Main menu

Congresswoman Michelle Lujan Grisham

Representing the 1st District of New Mexico

Help with a Federal Agency

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please download this printable version of the privacy authorization form and then fax or mail it to my Albuquerque office. Please do not mail any casework materials to my Washington, DC office as that office primarily handles matters relating to federal legislation and the security screening process for mail delivery to Capitol offices may delay assistance. You may also fill out the form below, which will generate a printable page that you can sign and fax or mail to my office.

Which agency do you need help with?

Authorization Form

* indicates information that you need to provide.

Contact Information
Case Information